Welcome to C.D. Fulkes Middle School!
Whether your child is transferring to our school from another school district, changing schools within Round Rock ISD, or starting school for the first time, visit the district’s Registration page to find useful information.
Change of Address:
Parents/Guardians with a change of residency, please present a copy of one of the following documents as proof new address is in the District and current school zone:
*Lease agreement, if renting
*Contract of sale or a tax statement, if purchasing
*Current utility bill indicating the address and the adult’s name
Should you have any questions please contact the Registrar,
If you plan to be a Watch D.O.G., go on a field trip, volunteer in the classroom, or work with students, you must complete the online application AND receive approval. Online Volunteer Application.
Some helpful tips to remember when submitting your volunteer application:
- Please complete entire form.
- Select the school(s) where you would like to volunteer (you can choose more than one school).
- Please make sure that you click the SUBMIT button.
Thank you in advance for going through this process. We look forward to you volunteering at our school!
What AVID Is:
- an acronym that stands for Advancement Via Individual Determination
- an in-school academic support program
- for all students, but it targets those in the academic middle
- What AVID Is Not:
- a remedial program
- a free ride
- a homework / study hall program